For all the chocolate and peanut butter lovers this one is for you. These no bake brownie bites are filled with good for you ingredients , protein packed and can be made in one bowl.
I recently had the opportunity to create some healthy treats for a local Nike event and these were a huge hit so I thought I would share them with you. These are great for a pre/post workout fuel or a snack on a busy day.
- Almond flour – great base of these and keeps them GF and adds nutrients
- Peanut Butter – make sure you buy one with just peanuts I love Trader Joes
- Date or maple syrup – adds that dose of sweetness and energy
- espresso powder – adds that extra layer of flavor and brings out chocolate notes
- Protein Powder – adds amino acids and protein which helps balance blood sugar
- cacao powder – more nutrients and chocolate flavor
- vanilla extract
- chocolate chips – I love Hu Kitchen ( code chef danielle for discount)
Once you have all your ingredients on hand you simply mix them in a bowl , roll into balls and store in the fridge. One bite of these chocolatey, nutty bites and you’ll be going back for more.
Paleo No Bake Peanut Butter Brownie Bites
Protein Packed Paleo brownie bites to give you energy and fuel for your day!
Mix peanut butter and date syrup in a bowl. In a seperate bowl mix dry ingredients except chocolate chips. Add wet to dry and mix to combine. Fold in chocolate chips. Roll into balls and place in the fridge ! Enjoy