Crispy roasted cauliflower , onion and peppers all tossed in Mexican spices and folded in black beans. Wrap it up in your favorite taco shell and hello delicious easy dinner! I literally think anything can be wrapped in a tortilla and it would be delicious.
I love taco night because its a quick hassle free way to get a home cooked meal on the table. Fast and also a meal the whole family will love. I have never met a kid that doesn’t like a taco!
All you need for this recipe is
- peppers and onion
- spices ( you can easily sub your favorite taco seasoning mix)
- olive oil
- black beans
- cilantro and green onion
- tortillas and your favorite taco toppings
Why You’ll Love These Sheet Pan Tacos
- Fun – taco night is always fun no matter what, but this is just a different way to mix it up and not having the same old thing each week.
- Easy – Aside from cooking the filling, then it is just assemble and let the oven cook and crisp up the tortillas.
- Versatile – so easy to mix up the filling! You can use your favorite veggies and even add meat etc. Make it however your family likes.
- Feed A Crowd – these are great if you have a big family or are having friends over. You can make as much or as little as you want with the size of your sheet pan. Leftovers are amazing the next morning with eggs too. Hello breakfast tacos 🙂
If you have leftover sheet pan tacos you want to store them in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3-4 days.
Happy cooking XOXO
Sheet Pan cauliflower Tacos
Crispy roasted cauliflower , onion and peppers all tossed in Mexican spices and folded in black beans. Wrap it up in your favorite taco shell and hello delicious easy dinner!
Mix cauliflower, poblano and onion in a bowl.
Heat oven to 400’f. Warm your baking sheet in the oven as it heats up. Then remove from oven and Line baking sheet with parchment toss veggies with olive oil and spices and roast for 30 minutes or until crispy and cooked.
Remove from the oven and squeeze lime and lemon juice, zest and scatter beans, green onion and cilantro on top. Fill in your favorite tortilla and enjoy!