Is there anything more delicious than Nutella, I think Not! Rich chocolate, hazelnut spread is a favorite of mine to add into brownies. One of my favorites is Fine and Raw its made with coconut sugar and only the nuts and coconut sugar.
- This recipe Works with any chocolate spread. We can make it with either traditional Nutella, Homemade or from Fine and Raw.
- It needs just 5 ingredients. Nutella (or alternative), almond flour, eggs, brownie spice and espresso powder.
- Super fudgy. Even though there is no butter or oil needed, they will taste like any good bakery-style brownie.
- Just one bowl. NO excessive clean up required.
What I love about these brownies is just how easy they are to make. I often make an entire batch after dinner and serve it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and drizzle more Nutella on top- it’s the epitome of comfort food!
- Nutella Spread
- Eggs – Room temperature if possible
- Brownie Spice – now hands down I highly recommend added this into your spice drawer, I even add it into yogurt and it tastes like a brownie.
- Almond Flour
- Chocolate Chips – I love no sugar added from Hu Kitchen ( code Chefdanielle)
- Espresso powder and a pinch of flaky salt for topping
To store: Leftovers can keep at room temperature, in a sealable container. They will keep well for up to 5 days. Store them in the refrigerator to keep them for up to 2 weeks.
To freeze: Store them in a ziplock bag or container, and they’ll keep for at least 6 months.
Happy Baking XOXO
Grain Free Nutella Brownies ( One Bowl)
One bowl and a handful of ingredients you have yourself gooey, fudge like, grain free brownies.
Heat the oven to 350'f. Place all ingredients into a bowl and mix until smooth. Pour into a parchment lined loaf pan and bake for 13-15 minutes. Remove from the oven and top with flaky salt and enjoy!
Store any leftovers in the fridge or freezer.