Peanut butter white chocolate cookies! Golden crispy outsides with a rich gooey center need I say more?! Guess what they are only four ingredients and healthyish for you. I love making cookies and these are so easy and versatile as well.
You can use any nut butter and your favorite mix ins from nuts, to seeds and so much more. I will say there is one key to baking and that is to make sure everything is room temperature before mixing the batter. This helps baked goods bake evenly and not come out a mess.
I have to admit I am a nut butter lover from peanut to almond to tahini I love them all. Which makes these cookies a one bowl wonder and the possibility for flavor combinations is so fun.
All you need for the cookies are :
- Peanut butter – or nut butter of choice
- coconut sugar _ I love using its a little bit more blood sugar balancing than traditional sugar
- Eggs – I have not tried chia or flax eggs but if you do let me know if it works
- vanilla extract – make sure its pure some have added unnecessary ingredients
- pinch of salt
- white chocolate chips – or your favorite chips
If your like me and have a sweet treat daily add these to your baking repertoire and you won’t be disappointed.
Happy Cooking XOXO
4 ingredient Peanut Butter White Chocolate Cookies ( Flour Free)
4 ingredient Peanut Butter White chocolate cookies
Peanut butter white chocolate cookies
Heat oven to 350'f. In a bowl mix together peanut butter, sugar, egg, salt and vanilla until creamy. Fold in chocolate chips and roll into 6 balls and place on a parchment lined baking sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the edges are golden. Remove from the oven and cool on the baking sheet. Store in a glass container for 3 days.