Roasted Blood Orange, Carrot and Beet Salad
A delicious bowl of sunshine crispy roasted carrots and beets with carmelized roasted citrus.
- 4 large carrorts cut into chunks
- 2 large beets cut into chunks
- 1 large blood orange thinly sliced
- 1 bag fresh arugula
- 1 tbsp pomegranate molasses
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- olive oil, lemon juice and pistachios for serving
Heat oven to 375’F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment. Toss carrots, beets and orange slices with olive oil , salt and pepper. Spread out on baking sheet and roast 25-30 minutes. ( I put the orange slices on there own baking sheet because the cooked in about 20 minutes) When veggies are done remove from the oven and toss with pomegranate molasses. To serve dress arugula with about 1 tbsp olive oil and lemon juice. Toss remaining ingredients and top with chopped pistachios or feta cheese!