Quick and easy my Top 10 tips for the best roasted vegetables!!
Roasted vegetables a key staple in my weekly meal prep and a perfect way to get more vegetables into your diet. They are perfect for getting dinner on the table quickly and also delicious anytime of the day.
Here are my go to tips for getting your vegetables crispy on the outside and soft in the center.
- Oven temperature 425
- Minimal avocado oil 1-2 tbsp per sheet
- Heat the baking sheet in the oven as it warms up
- Spread out the vegetables that way they don’t steam
- Root veggies take longer so make sure they are on there own sheet
- Simply season with kosher salt, pepper and herbs that way you can top them with any sauce you like
- Right when they are done cooking I toss mine in a bowl with fresh grated garlic, lemon zest and chopped parsley
- Use just the cookie sheet and no parchment or foil (make sure cookie sheet is non toxic)
- If you have kids cut the vegetables into french fry shapes so that way they think it’s a potato
- Don’t forget fruit! Roasting fruit is so delicious!!
They last up to a week in the fridge just make sure you store them in glass containers!