Sun-dried tomato Bean dip with roasted artichokes!! Perfect for snacking and game day this sunday!
I am a sucker for a delicious easy dip and this one hits all the marks. Filled with hearty white beans, fresh oregano, garlic, sun-dried tomatoes and lemon. All you need are your favorite chips or vegetables to dip with this creamy bean dip.
For the roasted artichoke hearts I used one of my staple pantry items from Trader Joes. I love there canned artichokes because they don’t have any fillers and it’s just the vegetable itself. All you need to do is rinse and drain them then dry the artichokes off before roasting in the oven.
This dip takes less than 10 minutes to make not including the artichokes and leftovers are perfect for a sandwich spread or pasta sauce!
Sun-dried Tomato Bean Dip with Roasted Artichokes
- 1 can white beans rinsed
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup sundried tomatoes in oil drained
- 1 tbsp fresh oregano chopped
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp warm water if needed
- 1 can artichoke hearts drained and dried
- Add beans, lemon juiceand zest, garlic, and salt to food processor. Slowly drizzle in olive oil while blending on high. Blend until smooth (about a minute).Add sun-dried tomatoes and oregano, and blend for an additional 30 seconds or so until mixed( add water if needed).Serve chilled with an extra drizzle of olive oil if desired.
- Heat oven 400'F. Place drained and dried artichoke hearts on a baking sheet and roast for 10-15 minutes. Remove from oven and season with salt and pepper. Allow to cool before serving with dip.
If you make this recipe please comment below! I love to hear from you!