Easy and Delicious Sheet Pan Ranch Roasted Chicken! Quick weeknight family dinner ready in 45 minutes filled with flavors from everyones favorite dressing RANCH!
Ranch dressing the quintencial American classic invented in the 1950’s and a staple in so many homes. Growing up my grandma made homemade buttermilk ranch dressing and I used to put it on top of my mashed potatoes. It might sound gross but it tasted delicious when I was little. My grandma actually inspired this dish she is now 92 doesn’t make ranch anymore but the memories I have with eating this dressing live through this chicken.
For this dish all you need is bone in skin on chicken pieces I love whole legs but you can use thighs, legs, breasts whatever is your favorite. A mix of your favorite vegetables and potatoes and pf course Ranch Dressing. You can make your own or use my favorite store bought Primal Kitchens Ranch it has all the delicious ranch flavor without the added oils and emulsifiers other brands have.
Marinade the Chicken for 24 hours in the ranch dressing and fresh parsley then place on a baking sheet and roast in the oven with the vegetables and potatoes. A few tips for crispy skin and flavor packed vegetables: preheat the baking sheets while the oven heats up, remove excess ranch from the chicken before placing on the baking sheet and once vegetable sand potatoes are cooked toss them in fresh herbs, lemon zest and grated garlic.
This dish is perfect for family dinner, meal prep and for anyone with picky eaters all the kids love this meal. Healthy, quick and will help solve all your meal planning needs.
Sheet Pan Ranch Roasted Chicken
- 4 whole pasture raised chicken legs
- 1 bottle primal kitchen ranch dressing plus more for serving if wanted
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped parsley
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp fresh cracked black pepper
- 3 cups fresh chopped vegetables ( potatoes, carrots, onions, peppers, squash)
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 2 garlic cloved grated
- 1/2 lemon zested
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped chives and parsely
- PLace the chicken in a plastic bag or baking dish and marinade in ranch dressing for 24 hours. Arrange a rack in the middle of the oven and heat to 400℉. Place 2 rimmed baking sheets in the oven while the oven is heating.Remove the chicken fromt the marinade and toss with parsley and season with salt and pepper. Place on one of the baking sheets. IN a large bowl toss the vegetables and potatoes with avocado oil, salt and pepper. Spread out on the second baking sheet and place both in the oven. Roast in the oven 35-45 minutes until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are cooked and crispy ( toss the vegatbles have way through) When the chicken and vegetables are ready remove from the oven and toss the vegetables with the garlic, lemon zest and herbs. Serve right away, leftovers with keep in the fridge for 4 days.
If you make this recipe please comment below Iove to hear from you! Also if you want to save some money on amazing pasture raised meats from Belcampo Meat Company enter the code SAVOR at checkout! Happy cooking and have an amazing day!