Healthy Yogurt Bark! The ultimate frozen summer treat.
Move over ice cream this frozen yogurt bark is so easy and delicious to make with no equipment required. This is such a fun recipe to make with the kids because the options for flavors and toppings are endless. You can go fruity, chocolatey, nutty and even make your favorite summer desserts like smores. For this bark I used toasted coconut, fresh strawberries, almond butter and mini chocolate chips plus a pinch of sea salt to bring out the sweetness.
Let’s talk about yogurt for a second. Try and make sure the yogurt is plain, full fat and organic. Anytime you eat yogurt you really don’t want any added sugar and crap that can be found in some brands. If you can’t tolerate Dairy use full fat coconut yogurt or I have found that dairy free greek yogurt works great too.
Now get all of your favorite topping ready and gather the family around the table to make this delicious healthy yogurt bark!
Healthy Yogurt Bark
- 3 cups full fat yogurt greek or non dairy
- 2 tbsp maple syrup or date paste
- 1 cups fresh sliced strawberries
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup toasted coconut
- 3 tbsp almond butter
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone mat. Mix yogurt and sweetner of choice. Then spread out evenly on baking sheet. Drizzle and swril almond butter, then top with rememaining toppingd and freeze for 3 hours. Once frozen break into chunks and store in a glass dish covered in the freezer for up to 2 months. Have fun and get creative with the toppings and design.
Have so much fun with the design and topping combinations!! If you make this recipe please comment below. I love to hear from you!